Writers, are you looking to work on a truly collaborative project with a dozen other passionate emerging authors?
Remember Choose your Own Adventure books?
Ever secretly thought that you could write better endings or plot lines? Here’s your chance to..
I’m looking for 3 more writers to immerse themselves in a highly interactive, spontaneous and exciting collaborative storytelling project. There will be three pods of writers – made up by three writers, one editor and one beta reader… and you’ll all be writing around the same stories, and characters.
Project Date: kicks off on the 11th September through to weekend of 2nd of October.
Publishing Opportunities for this project might include
- as a subscriber based paid online story and/ OR
- as an ebook with hyperlinks to be read electronically and/ OR
- traditionally printed format.
Writers commitment involves:
- 3 weeks ‘immersion’ with co-writers; i.e keeping in contact with the team via skype to swap ideas, discuss characters and write plot lines in true collaboration.
- Committing to the tight timeframe set out at the start.
- writing 4 (interconnecting) short stories of 500 – 700 words (max).
- working with their pod and editor to redraft and weave storylines during these three weeks.
- have skype
- have email and check it every day
- be prepared to work collaboratively with storylines.
- be ready for a great time!
For an idea on some of the collaborative projects some of the writers whom you will be co-writing with have done; check out Chinese Whisperings.
Sound like it could be a bucket of fun? YOU BET!!!
Who’s in for the ride?
Please email Annie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduce yourself, let me know why you want to be part of the project and send me a link to a short story (500 – 1000 words) you have written – be it published on your own blog, or elsewhere. ( I don’t bite…)
Thanks – I look forward to chatting with you soon. ( specifics and timelines will be sent to you after our initial chat)